Friday, July 5, 2013

Full of assignment

Recently buzy with my 3 set assingment ....
Everyday feel so tired....
And frist experience, typed and saw the laptop almost 12hour in one day...
So horrible....and the next day can't opened the eyes.... So pain ><
When doing these assignment ....
I feel the teamwork and cooperation between each other in one team....
So important....
Because we had some argument when doing assignment...
Different people, different style...
Some people wanted to do like this...
Some people can't accept what she doing.....
So all members enhappy at the end...
Actually I also unhappy and angry, because why is me used the intensive period match up with them and why not is them used their intensive period ???
Second things, they not on time arrived....so the planning failed...
Now I hoping quickly done finish the assignment....

No comments:

Post a Comment