Saturday, July 6, 2013

Trouble of assignment...

Today full of energy to typing my assignment after the intensive classes....
Yesterday went to interviewed one company for doing the assignment...
Learned many things from there...
Saw the group member interviewed the manager....
The manager also gave us some comment for our future....
"Never try, never get it....And most important things is confidence " he said .......
Last, I'm honestly said that she so brave to helped us interviewed the manager....
but I dislike she attitude when doing the assignment ......
Because she don't want told us what she wrote...
yes!!! I knew that one assingment not doing in a group
but we were shared the same information from that company....
Later the data was revealed, so maybe the marks will be dragged down.....
At the end, I also feel that she also not happy about this...
so we like separated to two group...
Doing by own assignment after this interview....




No comments:

Post a Comment